Sunday, October 01, 2006

Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge

Just found a brilliant piece of writing on Salon - its a movie review from 2004, written about that fantastic movie, "Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge". I love that movie, and catch watch it a million times (perhaps not continuously, though)

Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
Definitely check it out - its so worth it!

By the way, did anyone else cringe in My Big Fat Greek Wedding when the (non-Greek) boyfriend tells his (Greek) girlfriend that he wants to marry her with her family's approval?! Talk about stealing a scene!


Photo courtesy: Yash Raj Films

1 comment:

Sheetal said...

I share your sentiments - I absolutely LOVE DDLJ...and the music will never go stale! I listen to the songs to this very day!

In my books, it's definitely a classic :)