Saturday, October 27, 2007

I was robbed!

Okay guys, I know I've been terrible at updates, but I now have a valid excuse. My flat was burgled last night (actually, let's call a spade a spade and admit it - BROKEN INTO). My laptop was taken away, along with my camera and a few other things, so this is from a friend's PC.

The cops (side note - London police are unbelievably friendly and helpful) said that it looked like they were drug addicts looking for something to sell to get their next hit. The bastards kicked my door in; it was splintered down the middle. Barbarians at the gate, anyone?!

I hope the bastards die of a drug overdose.

More later....

3 comments:

Maja said...

:O oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that, what a terrible thing. We live in quite a safe and peaceful neighbourhood but whenever we go away for more than a few days, I'm worried something will happen ...
I hope you're ok, good luck with the police!

madhu said...

hi manu,
how horrible! am worried. where were you?
yes, i too pray they die ten deaths of drug overdose.

Beth said...

Oh my goodness! I hope you're doing okay (as okay as possible, given the givens).