Saturday, February 03, 2007

What I'm Listening To...

I've gone through yet another period of being terrible at updates - but I blame work, really! One really good development is that I've now figured out that I can access online streaming music websites from work, so I can carry out all that corporate financiering with the strains of the latest Hindi music blasting away!

A recent discovery, and likely to be promoted to the category of "all time favourite" is the song Maula Mere from the film Anwar.

Normally I don't post a lot of videos on this blog, but this one just had to come in...I love the visuals in this clip as well - you can almost feel the dust in the air, the heat of a warm day in a small Northern India town...

3 comments:

Maja said...

Just listened to this on another blog a couple of days ago, what a beautiful song.

Shreyasi Deb said...

wow...are you listening to this one? can't believe it...we have been doing so on our drives for sometime :-)

Deep said...

Ah, if it's streaming audio that you want, then you can check out http://www.hummaa.com/index.php

It's got a gigantic collection of songs from various categories.